CAREER PLANNING & ASSESSMENTS
Whether you are entering the workforce for the first time, coming back after an extended leave, or an experienced professional looking to make a change, career planning can be both overwhelming and exhausting.
From my own experience in exploring new career opportunities, I know how challenging the process can be. Working with a coach myself was one of the most powerful commitments I made to gain the insight and confidence to move forward in a clear direction.
To know if Career Planning is an area you would like more help with, consider asking yourself the following questions;
- Would you like to be more effective in your job search?
- Are you looking to transition to a different career but are unsure where to start or where to focus your efforts?
- Would you like to develop yourself further in your career, or advance your current skill set?
- Are you currently in the market for a new job and do you need a career branding strategy?
- Would you like to explore new career ideas that align with your talents and passions?
- Do you desire to have more peace and fulfillment in your current position?
If you are feeling confused, stuck, burnt out, run down or unmotivated in any of these areas, I can help.
Together through coaching and assessments, we will help you get clear about how you can use your specific talents, values, and mission to move forward in your career with excitement and passion. We will even determine a list of potential career opportunities for you to pursue.
And you will be motivated and clear on how to implement the career change you are looking to make.
This program includes;
- Three 60 minute coaching sessions
- Two different personal assessments to assist you in your career planning and development strategy (various assessments are available and will be determined based on the individual’s needs)
I can also tailor make a package including any of my other services. Please contact me for more details.